Friday 21 December 2012

Wedding Invitation Inspiration

I've been thinking recently about the type of things that inspire me in my quest to design wedding invitations and stationery that embody the spirit of 'Com Bossa'. Perhaps I should explain what 'com bossa' means first. In Rio de Janeiro if you do something particularly well and do it with passion and in your own unique style, you are said to do it 'com bossa'. This is the ethos behind our company and defines how we approach designing bespoke wedding invitations for our clients.
I suppose, as a designer, I'm influenced by everything I see and particularly by the things that inspire me to take a photo. For my sins I do like a little Instagram with my images so here is a selection from my Instagram cache.

Loch Lomond doing a pretty good impression of liquid gold.

A detail of the wave washed sand on Irvine Beach.

On a favourite dog walk at Craufirdland Estate. 

Gloopy warm red printer's ink, lovely stuff.

A vintage calculator that belonged to my Grandfather.

An Arabic painted lamp.


The Bruar Gorge a.k.a. Garden of Eden.

Ice crystals on a bridge.

Loch Fyne with my wife and our dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment